About us

Candy Bags was born in 2013, Cape Town. Our mission is to supply the woman of South Africa with unique affordable, good quality and beautiful bags. Service delivery is our main priority and we have implemented the Whatsapp communication line (083 651 7125) to assist as fast as possible.

We wanted to deliver our clients orders within 3 days and the only way to that was to stock all our bags. We increased our product range from 150 to over 1 000 items, this includes trendy modern vintage handbags, wallets, purses, travel bags, slings, toiletry bags, cosmetic bags, nappy bags to name but a few...

We deliver 70% of our bags the next day and we are very proud of our 5 star rating from our clients (refer to www.facebook.com/candybagsetc). The other 30% we deliver within 3 days throughout South Africa.

We are very proud of our own range, Adeline which we designed ourselves. We imported our first Adeline designs Sep 2016 and our second range in 2017. We also imported our own children backpacks in Dec 2016.

So with no further ado, please go and feast your eyes on our wonderful and growing selection of addictive bags!!! Follow the easy step by step instructions; register on the site so we know who you are and where to send your order, add your choice to the cart, follow through to checkout, and choose an easy and safe payment option. As easy as that, and we will have your bags delivered in no time.

Happy Shopping!!!

Adéle Venter
adele@candybags.co.za
Director
Candy Bags Etc (Pty) Ltd